In order to make use of the downloadable forms and brochures, you will need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- For new CUIMC students, please ensure all preregistration material is submitted prior to registering for classes.
- Preregistration Health Requirements for Clinical Students (Dental, Medical, Nursing, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Genetic Counseling)
- Preregistration Health Requirements for Non-Clinical Students (Public Health, Human Nutrition, Graduate School of Arts and Sciences)
- CUIMC SHS Medical Record Release Form
- CUIMC SHS Medical Record Request Price List
- Verification of Columbia University Sponsored Travel Form
- Mental Health Service Consent Form
- Influenza Consent Form
- Influenza Vaccine CDC VIS
- Influenza Vaccine Outside Documentation Form
- Student Health Service & Insurance Enrollment Form
- Dean’s Verification of Approved Leave Form
- Student Health Service Waiver Form
- Life Change Event Form
- Student Health Service Brochure
- Aetna Student Health Insurance Benefit Summary 19-20
- Aetna Student Health Plan Comparison Highlight 19-20
- The New York Health Care Proxy Law allows you to appoint someone you trust to make health care decisions for you if you lose the ability to make decisions yourself.
- It is recommended that everyone over the age of 18 appoint a health care agent.
- It is important to discuss your wishes with your health care providers. SHS encourages all CUIMC students to appoint a health care proxy and to keep a copy of their completed form on file at SHS.
- More information about Advance Directives.