CUIMC Student Health Service Operational Changes as of 4pm, March 20, 2020
CUIMC Student Health Services has transitioned to a virtual service delivery model. Our entire staff remains committed to continuing to support the health and well-being of our student community virtually. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need support.
SHS Operations Update:
- All Medical and Mental Health Service telephone appointments can be scheduled via the health portal (bit.ly/shshealthportal). This is also the best way to communicate directly with your provider.
- To connect with the Center for Student Wellness, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. To connect to AIMS, please email email@example.com.
- For urgent Medical or Mental Health concerns during business hours, please call 212-305-3400. After-hours, press option 7 to be connected with our on-call service.
- We will continue to provide more information about changes to our operation, both by email and on this page.
Additional SHS Contacts
- Questions and concerns? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide feedback by email: email@example.com.
- Insurance-related questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your patience as we work to find the best way to support you.
Marcy Ferdschneider, DO
Executive Director, Student Health Service
Columbia University Irving Medical Center