CUIMC Student Health Service Operational Changes as of 4pm, March 20, 2020
CUIMC Student Health Services has transitioned to a virtual service delivery model. Our entire staff remains committed to continuing to support the health and well-being of our student community virtually. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need support.
SHS Operations Update:
- All Medical and Mental Health Service (MHS) telephone appointments can be scheduled via the health portal (bit.ly/shshealthportal). This is also the best way to communicate directly with your provider. Students wishing to initiate treatment with MHS should schedule an Initial Telephone Appointment through the health portal. Students already in treatment should contact their provider via secure message.
- Find information about MHS groups and workshops on the Virtual Workshops. Groups, and Spaces page.
- To connect with the Center for Student Wellness, please email email@example.com. To connect to AIMS, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For urgent Medical or Mental Health concerns during business hours, please call 212-305-3400. After-hours, press option 7 to be connected with our on-call service.
- We will continue to provide more information about changes to our operation, both by email and on this page.
Additional SHS Contacts
- Questions and concerns? Email email@example.com
- Provide feedback by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Insurance-related questions? Email: email@example.com
Thank you for your patience as we work to find the best way to support you.
Marcy Ferdschneider, DO
Executive Director, Student Health Service
Columbia University Irving Medical Center