- How many international graduates do you take?
Almost all of our residents are International Graduates.
- What is the hospital policy on out-of-match positions?
We do not offer pre-match positions.
- Is research experience or publications necessary for applicants?
No. Neither research experience nor publications are necessary.
- Is there a Pyramid System for residency positions?
No Pyramid System.
- Do we offer opportunities to Shadow under Supervision?
We don’t have any opportunities for observation or shadowing.
- Can we help anyone Find Research Positions?
We are unable to help anyone Find Research Positions.
- Does your program accept application from Osteopathic Students (DO)?
Yes, we do accept applications from osteopathic students.
- As there any specific requirements (COMPLEX Scores, Letters of Recommendation, Etc.) for them?
No specific requirements needed for COMPLEX Scores, but Letter of Recommendations.
- Does your program consider an option of Couples Match?
No Couples Match.
- Would the program consider someone who is more than 10 Years from Graduation, and more than 5 Years Post Graduation?
All applications are seriously considered… past training and clinical experiences would be taken into consideration. We recommend you to Apply through ERAS.
- What kind of Visas do you Sponsor?
J1 and H1B Visas; we require Step 3 for those who plan to apply for H1B Visa.
- Do you require ECFMG Certification at the time of application?
Not at the time of Application, but Prior to Start of Program.
Other useful information for applicants is available from the American College of Physicians at www.acponline.org.