The Harlem Hospital Center residency training program for internal medicine, only accepts applications through ERAS. We participate in the NRMP and do not offer positions outisde the match.
A complete application is required before consideration for an interview. A completed application includes:
- ERAS Common Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae
- MSPE (preferred) or Dean's letter
- A minimum of three (3) letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- Official medical school transcripts
- USMLE transcripts (MUST have passed USMLE Step I & II on the first attempt)
Additional Requirements for Foreign Medical Graduates
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Eligible for ECFMG certification
- Should have graduated from medical school in the last 5 years.
- Applicants who are not US Citizens or Green Card holders will also need to be eligible for a J-1 visa.
- No prior U.S. or equivalent clinical experience is required.
Internal Medicine Residency Training Program
Harlem Hospital Center
506 Lenox Avenue, MLK 13-106
New York, New York 10037
NOTE: Unfortunately due to the high number of applications, we cannot elaborate on the status of an application over the phone.
Thank you for your interest in our Internal Medicine Program and we look forward to reviewing your application.