All residents shall have:
- A minimum of one (1) year of clinical experience (internship or residency)
- A completed application
- Valid E.C.F.M.G. certificate, if applicable
- Medical school transcript and medical school diploma
- Completion of the interview process by the Director of Service and several Attending Radiologists.
- Documentation of completed prior training including prior rotations and two letters of recommendation, including one from the previous Program Director
- This program makes its selection from among eligible applicants on the basis of their preparedness, ability, aptitude, academic credentials, communication skills, and personal qualities such as motivation and integrity. The program does not discriminate with regard to sex, race, religion, color, national origin, disability, or veteran status.