Temporary Electrical Shutdown in ARB, Nov. 22
Due to ongoing construction work on the 4th floor of the Allan Rosenfield Building/Mailman School of Public Health, the electrical risers from the basement up to and including the 11th floor will be temporarily disrupted on Saturday November 22, 2014 from 7 a.m. until noon. Emergency power throughout the entire building will not be affected by this temporary shutdown.
In preparation for this upcoming shutdown, individuals in affected areas in ARB should take the following precautionary steps before they leave on Friday, November 21:
- Save all files and important documents.
- Completely turn off all computers and laptops.
- Ensure all critical equipment is plugged into emergency power outlets.
- Turn off all other electronic devices and non-essential laboratory equipment.
- Remove all perishable foods from pantry refrigerators.
- Make sure all freezer and refrigerator doors are tightly closed.