Frequently Requested Services
Get answers to frequently asked questions about:
- Air Conditioning and Heating
- Moving or Discarding Furniture
- Locks and Keys
- Loading Docks
- Mail and Deliveries
- Event Support
For safety reasons, we do not lend out equipment, such as ladders or dollies, to non-Facilities Management and Campus Services employees or outside vendors or contractors.
Don't See What You Need?
If you'd like to request something not listed in our directory of services, contact the Facilities Customer Service Center at 212-305-HELP (4357), option 3, or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a question related to residential spaces, please contact the Office of Housing Services at 212-305-HELP (4357), option 2, or email@example.com.
Other divisions at Columbia University Medical Center offer resources such as:
- IT support: Contact CUMC IT at 212-305-HELP (4257), option 5, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Booking a room: You can book rooms through CUMC IT's 25Live room booking system. If you do not have access to 25Live, request access or training.
- Classroom technology and audiovisual services: Contact Classroom Management at 212-305-3255.
- Telecommunications: For any telecommunications-related questions or requests, including new phone service and equipment repairs, contact CUMC Telecommunications.
- Lab safety and resources: Environmental Health and Safety provides programs on personnel training, chemical hygiene plans, biological safety, environmental safety, fire safety, occupational safety, and asbestos and lead management in compliance with local, state, and federal regulations.