The Office of Housing Services works to make Columbia University Irving Medical Center feel like your home away from home. Each year, we house about 1,400 students, faculty, and postdoctoral research fellows in our on-campus dormitories and apartments.
Enrolled for fall 2018? Apply for housing starting April 15
Full-time students who will be enrolled in one of the following schools can apply for on-campus housing between April 15 and June 1:
- Vagelos College of Physicians and Surgeons
- College of Dental Medicine
- Graduate School of Arts and Sciences
- School of Nursing; the Mailman School of Public Health
- Programs in Human Nutrition, Physical Therapy, or Occupational Therapy
Housing applications will be sorted during the month of May. Housing notifications will be sent via email in the month of June through August 31, based on availability. Learn more about the application process.