Transfer Process and Apartment Share Information For Academic Year 2013-2014

On the documents linked below, you'll find a summary of the housing options available to you as a Bard Hall resident for the academic year. To participate in any housing process you must be a full time matriculated student at the Medical Center, you must have maintained all terms and conditions of your contract and must be in good financial standing with the University. Should you require any additional information regarding any process, please feel free to contact the Office of Housing Services at (212)305-4357 (option #2) or