The ColumbiaDoctors | Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Group's space on the first floor of the Edge Hotel gives the School of Nursing students an opportunity to apply their knowledge in a clinical setting and expands primary care access in the Washington Heights neighborhood.
Located on the second through fifth floors, administrative offices for the School of Nursing and the College of Physicians and Surgeons Office of Development feature tranquil settings with double-height windows, exposed ceilings, and open-floor plans.
Project Location: 516 W. 168th St.
- ColumbiaDoctors | Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Group
- Columbia University School of Nursing
- Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons Office of Development
Project Program: Clinical spaces and administrative offices
Project Scope: A new building and infrastructure that accommodates clinical spaces and administrative offices.
Project Area: 10,594 square feet
Special Feature and Highlight: High ceilings and abundance of natural daylight
- Floors 1-2: Integrated Design Group
- Floors 3-5: Mitchell Giurgola Architects, LLP
MEP Engineer: R.G.Vanderweil Engineers
Commissioning Agent: Enica Enigneering, PLLC
Contractor: Ideal Interiors Group
Year Completed: 2016