Neurological Institute: Ongoing renovation-related construction work
As part of our efforts to keep you informed, we would like to share the following updates about our renovation-related work in the basement of the Neurological Institute:
- First floor auditorium stairwell through Friday, August 2, 2019
- Construction work in the Milstein/Neurological Institute Courtyard will continue through Friday, August 2, 2019. Due to the courtyard construction, the first floor auditorium stairwell exit into the courtyard is not accessible and cannot be used as a means of egress. Signage is posted on the stairwell and additional precautions have been taken to ensure that auditorium occupants do not enter the construction site. Because this stairwell will be unavailable as a secondary means of egress, the auditorium occupancy is limited to 74 persons at any time.
- NI basement and tunnel level through June 2019
- Ongoing construction activities and deliveries.
- Milstein/Neurological Institute Courtyard site work through August 2019
- Construction of the new wall between Milstein Hospital and the Neurological Institute
We apologize for any inconvenience this work may cause and appreciate your patience as we work to support the medical center’s strategic research priorities. For any questions or concerns related to the upcoming shutdown, please contact Dejan Bratun, associate director, at email@example.com.