Whether you're hosting a commencement event or a small tabling session, CUMC Facilities Management and Campus Services can support you before, during, and after your event.
We provide key event support services before, during, and after your event to ensure that the space is clean, safe, and inviting. If you need any of the following services, submit a work order.
- Indoor cleaning or groundskeeping (before, during,and after event, especially after catered events)
- Additional indoor or outdoor waste and recycling containers
- Stand-by service such as lavatory maintenance
- Furniture moving (delivery, set-up, breakdown, removal)
- Providing white sign stanchions
- Setting up banners
- Coat check attendants
- Electrical services such as access to power sources, extension cords, and stand-by service)
- Exclusive use of elevators or elevator operators
If you expect more than 40 guests, you must submit a separate work order to request post-event clean-up.
We charge fees for special events services based on an hourly rate, plus the cost of materials.
We provide rental equipment, such as tables, chairs, coat racks, and easels. Submit your request at least two weeks in advance of the date needed to ensure that we'll have the equipment you require. Please include the date, time, and a diagram of the event layout if applicable.
- 6'x2' with seating capacity for 6 people
- 8'x2' with seating capacity for 8 people
- 5' diameter, with seating capacity for 10 people
- Standard black plastic, hard seat
- Tripod, 3' high
- Poster (four legs), 4' high
- Single coat rack with double track, with 25 non-removable hangers per side
- Standard 5' high
- Rectangular, 3' high x 6' wide
The fee for equipment rental varies by item and includes an hourly custodial rate for set up and removal.
CUMC IT Classroom Technology Support oversees the use and support of campus classrooms and auditoriums in addition to providing audiovisual and related computing services for the CUMC community. Contact Classroom Management at 212-305-3255 for support.
For a map of accessible routes on campus and accessible entrances for venues, review our Accessible Routes, Buildings, and Venues. You can also share this map with your guests.
Whether you're seeking to host breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, or a reception, the Faculty Club has you covered, offering a personal touch and professional, elegant services. The Faculty Club can also provide furniture and linen rentals, audiovisual set-up, entertainment, room booking, and printed materials like menus and brochures. Learn more about the Faculty Club.
Due to space and safety restrictions, we only allow tabling in the lobby of the William Black Building and at the entrance to the Teaching and Learning Center on lower level one of the Hammer Health Sciences Center. Please submit a work order to request a table.