Each day, the Columbia University Irving Medical Center community relies on Facilities Management and Campus Services to support the design, construction, operation, and maintenance of campus buildings.
Members of our Operations team clean and maintain over two million square feet of space each day. In addition to providing custodial support, Operations also manages CUIMC mailrooms and loading docks, moving services, and waste disposal.
Learn more about the services we provide to the CUIMC community.
If you have an issue or need support, submit a work order. If there is an emergency that may create safety hazards or cause major property damage, such as fires, floods, or gas leaks, call us immediately at 212-305-HELP (4357), option 3.
Don't See What You Need?
If you'd like to request something not listed in our directory of services, contact our Customer Service Desk at 212-305-HELP (4357), option 3, or email@example.com. If you have a question related to residential spaces, please contact the Office of Housing Services at 212-305-HELP (4357), option 2, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other divisions at Columbia University Irving Medical Center offer resources such as:
- IT support: Contact CUIMC IT at 212-305-HELP (4357), option 5, or email@example.com.
- Booking a room: You can book rooms through CUIMC IT's 25Live room booking system. If you do not have access to 25Live, request access or training.
- Classroom technology and audiovisual services: Contact CUIMC IT Classroom Technology Support.
- Telecommunications: For any telecommunications-related questions or requests, including new phone service and equipment repairs, contact CUIMC Telecommunications.
- Lab safety and resources: Environmental Health and Safety provides programs on personnel training, chemical hygiene plans, biological safety, environmental safety, laboratory fire safety, occupational safety, and radiation safety in compliance with local, state, and federal regulations.
- Support for non-CUIMC Locations