Construction and Refresh Effort (CARE) Crew
The Construction and Refresh Effort Crew refreshes and renovates public corridors, lobbies, stairs, and restrooms at Columbia University Medical Center. You may spot the CARE Crew at work in the evenings, brightening stairwells, installing new fixtures, and applying fresh coats of paint. The result is a better-looking, more welcoming campus.
The CARE Crew's work includes:
- Replacing ceiling grid and tiles
- Replacing lighting fixtures to CUMC standards
- Installing corner guards
- Installing kick plates on doors
- Replacing cove base on interior walls
- Replacing signage if not currently using NorForm system
- Repairing and patching all corridor walls
- New paint for all public corridor walls
What do you think of our work? Take our quick, mobile-friendly survey.
Questions about CARE Crew, or see a public space that needs a refresh? Email Joe Francomano, CARE construction manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Top Image: William Black Building, fifth floor elevator lobby
Photo Credit: Joseph Francomano (left); Pavel Bendov (right)
Recent CARE Crew Projects
ColumbiaDoctors Dentistry Patient Waiting Area Refresh
Presbyterian Building 7th Floor Lobby and Corridors Refresh
Presbyterian Building 18th and 19th Floor Elevator Lobbies
Meet Our Team
José Romero Guevara