154 Haven Ave. Residence
Built in the 1960s, this residential building at 154 Haven Ave. became part of Columbia University Medical Center in the early 1980s. Located along the northern edge of campus, it's walking distance from many of CUMC's academic buildings. 154 Haven Ave. provides furnished studio apartments for single students as well as one-bedroom apartments for couples.
- Full-size bed
- Desk with hutch and chair
- Five-drawer dresser
- Love seat
- Kitchenette: Built-in unit with sink, cook top, mini-refrigerator, and microwave (no oven)
- Bathroom: Toilet and shower. Some apartments have a tub as well.
- Lighting: Common areas are lit, but residents must provide lighting for their bedrooms
- Windows have shades or blinds.
- Laundry: Card-operated washers and dryers adjacent to the lobby
- Elevator service
- 24-hour security
- Package delivery: Tenants can pick up their packages with the door attendants of Tower 2.
- Included in rent: Hot and cold water, heating, and air conditioning are included. Wired/ethernet internet is provided by CUMC IT.
- Not included: Gas, phone, cable, and electricity. While the building does have air conditioning readily available, you will be billed for the electricity used to run the air conditioner.
Smoking is prohibited on all CUMC property, both indoors and outdoors. This policy extends to all CUMC residential facilities, including all apartments; public spaces such as lobbies, hallways, and stairwells; building entrances; adjacent courtyards; garages; and rooftops.
If you or anyone in your apartment is found smoking, everyone who lives in the apartment will receive a $250 fine for each occurrence. Learn more at Smoke-Free at CUMC.
College of Physicians and Surgeons