Your Resident Advisors
Resident advisors are available to assist you with all aspects associated with living in Columbia University Irving Medical Center on-campus housing.
Our RAs can help you with:
- Emergency issues during non-business hours and on weekends
- Lock-outs. You must be a tenant of record or an assigned student to be granted access to your unit if you get locked out. You'll need to show proper identification. Charges and fees may apply.
- Interpersonal issues that may arise with other residents
- Access to other available CUIMC resources
For urgent after-hours maintenance requests, you can also contact your RA, who can contact the on-call facilities staff on your behalf.
To reach the RA on duty, call Public Safety at (212) 305-8100. In an emergency, dial 911.
Meet Your Resident Advisors
- Omo Abalu, Mailman School of Public Health.
- Mohamed Diop, Vagelos College of Physicians and Surgeons.
- Kevin Lee, Vagelos College of Physicians and Surgeons.
- Angel Guan, School of Nursing.
- Taiwo Alonge, Vagelos College of Physicians and Surgeons.
- Victoria Gorom, School of Nursing.
Apply to be a Resident Advisor
Applications to become a resident advisor are currently closed. Check back for information on future RA applications, including important dates and deadlines. While we cannot interview all applicants, we will review all applications. Housing rates are adjusted for RAs, but student meal plans are not a part of the RA program.