Current Tenants

During your time at CUIMC, your housing needs may change. Maybe you'd like to move in with your partner, or from off-campus to on-campus housing, or finally get a studio. Explore our residential spaces, which include single dormitory rooms; 2- and 3- person suites; one-bedroom apartments; and furnished and unfurnished studios.

All single applicants enrolled in the Vagelos College of Physicians and Surgeons and Graduate School of Arts and Sciences are guaranteed dormitory-style accommodations in Bard Hall. However, you may apply for housing in Georgian Residence; Towers 1, 2, and 3; or 154 Haven Ave. Accommodations in other buildings are assigned based on availability.

Important Application Dates

  • October: Room/Building Transfer
    Current students who meet certain criteria can apply for room transfers. During the months of November and December, applicants are taken to see the available rooms. Learn more about eligibility and our transfer process.
  • February 1–March 31: Current Couples Housing Lottery
    If you're currently enrolled in the Vagelos College of Physicians and Surgeons, the Mailman School of Public Health, or the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences and would like on-campus couples housing, you can apply. Housing notifications will be sent May–June. Read about our housing lottery for current couples.
  • March: Bard to Towers Lottery
    If you're currently living in Bard Hall and are interested in transferring to unfurnished 2- and 3- bedroom apartments in the Towers, attend an informational session in March. Units will be ready for move-in during the summer months. Learn more about the Bard to Towers lottery.

Additional Housing Options

Find out more about apartment share vacancies and apartments available for sublet.