Report a Housing Issue

Need Something Fixed in Your Unit?

Don't wait! It's easy to submit a work order online. After you submit your request, you'll receive a confirmation email that includes your request number, which you can use to track your request.

For urgent requests—such as floods, gas leaks, broken apartment door locks, or broken windows—call us immediately at 212-305-HELP (4357), option 2, from Monday through Friday, 8 a.m.–5 p.m. For emergencies occurring outside of these hours, see front desk security.

For any on-campus emergencies, including fire, call Public Safety at 212-305-7979 and 911.

Remember: It's the responsibility of all tenants to maintain the cleanliness of their rooms and apartments.

Utility Providers

If you need to set up your utilities or are experiencing issues, contact your service provider directly:

CUIMC Information Technology
CUIMC IT provides wired and wireless internet throughout the residences.
212-305-4357, option 5

For any issues concerning gas or electricity, contact ConEdison.

Cable TV service