Facilities and Equipment
Due to COVID-19, all of our facilities are temporarily unavailable.
What we offer:
- Locker rooms, restrooms, and sauna
- Cardio room
- Aerobics room
- Free weight room
- Strength training room
- Basketball court
- Squash court
We provide free daily lockers for use with your personal lock, as well as rental lockers. Learn more about locker rental rates on our membership page. We don't provide daily locks.
Locker rooms can be entered through Basement Level 3 and serve as a passage to both the main pool area and the balcony overlooking the pool.
Locker rooms include:
- Bathroom stalls
- Showers: Temporarily Closed
- Sauna: Temporarily Closed
- Lockers: Open but limited
- Hair dryers (women's locker room only): Temporarily Unavailable
- Bathing suit dryers: Temporarily Unavailable
- Weight scales:
We also provide accessible restrooms, showers, changing benches, and lockers. If you have questions about accessible features, call 212-304-7010.
Located on Basement Level 2, our cardio room offers 3 treadmills and two ellipticals.
Precor offers a suite of product tutorial videos that can help get you started on our equipment. Cardio equipment is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Remember to be considerate of other guests when using the equipment. If others are waiting to use a machine, please limit your use to 45 minutes as a courtesy. Sign-ups are required prior to arrival.
Located at the far end of Basement Level 3, our free weight room offers a broad selection of free weights to target different muscle groups.
- Kettlebells (15-45 lbs.): Review these kettlebell exercises from a certified personal trainer.
- Dumbbells (15-100 lbs.): Learn dumbbell exercises, courtesy of Sports Fitness Advisor.
- Selectorized and plate-loaded chest press machines: Watch Precor's product tutorial videos.
- Selectorized and plate-loaded shoulder press machines: Watch Precor's product tutorial videos.
- Chest: See how to use the FreeMotion chest machine.
- Shoulder: Watch how to use a FreeMotion shoulder machine.
- Dual cable cross: Learn how to use a FreeMotion dual cable cross.
The strength training room includes the following machines, in addition to a water refill station. Keep in mind that the water fountain is not in service but you can still use the refill your bottle function. Precor offers a series of product tutorial videos that can help get you started on our equipment.
- Glute extension
- Seated leg curl
- Leg extension
- Leg press
- Inner/outer thigh
- Pull up/dip
- Bicep/curl/triceps extension
- Rear delt/pec fly
- Pull down/seated row
- Multi press
- Lateral raise
- Seated preacher curl bench
- Rotary torso
- Abdominal back extension