For Facilities Employees
Thank you for being part of the CUIMC Facilities Management and Campus Services team. Whether you're working behind the scenes or face-to-face with our community, we value your skills and knowledge.
Throughout the year, we host events where you can meet one another and hear about the accomplishments of your colleagues. If you are an officer and have just joined our team, see our New Employee Checklist for Officers.
Your Human Resources
In servicing so many aspects of campus life, we draw our expertise from a diverse pool of experience. Our personnel have a range of job categories, officer grades, and union memberships. Your supervisors and department administrators are your first resources in addressing any human resources-related questions, such as:
- Recruiting and placing workers, including posting new positions
- New hire processes, including adding new hires to University personnel and payroll systems, and required new hire trainings
- Questions related to benefits
- Leaves of absences, which are reviewed by the our human resources liaison
You may also direct further inquiries to email@example.com.
For a broad overview of human resources information, please visit CUIMC Human Resources and University Human Resources. To make the most of our community connections, learn more about employee discounts and membership at the Bard Athletic Center. And don't forget to sign up for emergency alerts and familiarize yourself with Save Havens.
Quick Finance Resources
- AP payment status and remittance: Check on the status of a payment request
- Accessing ARC and related systems: Submit an application for access.
- Parking-related questions: Email firstname.lastname@example.org