- Nancy Kupka, DNSc, MPH, RN
- Dr. Kupka is a representative of the Joint Commission (JC) on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.
- Denise Murphy, RN, MPH, CIC
- Ms. Murphy is Vice President, Chief Safety & Quality Officer of Barnes-Jewish Hospital and Past President of the Association of Professionals in Infection Control (APIC).
- Eli Perencevich, MD, MS
- Dr. Perencevich is VA Health Services Research and Development (HSR&D) funded researcher, an infectious disease physician and epidemiologist studying emerging pathogens and nosocomial infections. He is based at the Iowa City VA Health Care System and the University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine.