Our office works in conjunction with the Columbia University Medical Center community and serves as the steward for registration and enrollment processes. Our office is responsible for all aspects of registration including registration group and appointment time assignment, ad-hoc registration processes, and non-traditional module and hybrid matriculation. Additional responsibilities include interfacing with schools regarding web-grading, graduation clearance, transcript notations, and management of the withdrawal processes.
Students may pursue the following services:
Obtain Official Transcripts
- Certify Enrollment Status
- Procure Licensing Arrangements
- Register for Special Permission Classes
- File Graduation Applications
- Ensure Academic Profile Accuracy and Integrity