Primary Care Medical Services:
Monday - Thursday: 8am - 7pm
Friday: 9am - 4pm
Administrative & Insurance Services:
Monday - Thursday: 8am - 5pm
Friday: 9am - 4pm
Center for Student Wellness:
Monday - Wednesday: 10am to 7pm
Thursday: 10am to 6pm
Friday: 10am to 5pm
Addiction Information and Management Strategies (AIMS):
Monday - Thursday: 9:30am - 5:30pm
Mental Health Service
Hours by appointment
To make an appointment, use the online portal or call (212) 305-3400.
(212) 305-3400 (all services and emergencies)
(212) 342-3955 (Primary Care Medical Services)
(212) 305-2176 (Preregistration)
(212) 342-3947 (Administration, Billing & Insurance)
For appointment questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
For billing and insurance questions: email@example.com
For preregistration: firstname.lastname@example.org
For complaints, concerns or feedback: email@example.com
If you would like to provide feedback on a Student Health Services staff member or service, please use our brief online form. You can provide your contact information for follow-up or provide anonymous feedback. Alternately, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each school or program selects representatives to the Student Health Advisory Committee (SHAC) each fall. In addition to contacting us directly, you can also contact your SHAC representative with any feedback, suggestions, or questions you have for us.
Primary Care Medical Services: 60 Haven Avenue, Lobby Level
- When you enter the building, turn to the right after you pass the Security Desk. The Student Health Service medical office is located in the first hallway on your left.
Administrative & Insurance Services: 60 Haven Ave, Tower 1: Third Floor, Suites 3D, 3E
- To reach our administrative and insurance offices, turn right at the Security Desk and go down the hallway to the next lobby. Turn left to reach the elevators and go to the 3rd floor. The administrative and insurance offices are located in Suites 3D & 3E.
Mental Health Services: 60 Haven Ave, Tower 1, First Floor, Suite 1D
- To reach our Mental Health Service offices, turn right at the Security Desk and go down the hallway to the next lobby. Turn left to reach the elevators and go to the 1st floor. The Mental Health Service offices are located in Suite 1D.
Center for Student Wellness: 50 Haven Ave, Bard Hall, Suite 107
- Make a left into Bard Hall after passing the security desk. The CSW offices are on the left.
AIMS (Addiction Information & Management Strategies): 50 Haven Ave, Bard Hall, Suite 105
- Make a right into Bard Hall after passing the security desk, and make a left into the corridor before the second elevator bank. The AIMS office is at the end of the corridor on the right.
USPS Mailing Address:Student Health Service - CUMC 630 W. 168th Street, P&S Box 77 New York, NY 10032
For packages or Federal Express deliveries, P.O. Boxes may not be used.
Please address to*:Student Health Service - Columbia University Medical Center 60 Haven Avenue, Lobby Floor New York, NY 10032
*Accepted only between 8 am and 5 pm
Please note that our mailing address and location are NOT the same.