In order to make use of the downloadable forms and brochures, you will need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- For new CUMC students, please ensure all preregistration material is submitted prior to registering for classes.
- Preregistration Health Requirements for Clinical Students (Dental, Medical, Nursing, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy)
- Preregistration Health Requirements for Non-Clinical Students (Public Health, Human Nutrition, Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, Post-Doctoral Fellows)
- CUMC SHS Medical Record Release Form
- CUMC SHS Medical Record Request Price List
- Verification of Columbia University Sponsored Travel Form
- Mental Health Service Consent Form
- Influenza Consent Form
- Influenza Vaccine CDC VIS
- Influenza Vaccine Outside Documentation Form
- Dependent Enrollment Form
- Part-Time Student Enrollment & Approved Leave Application
- Dean’s Verification of Approved Leave Application
- Full Time Columbia University Employee Petition for Waiver of Health Fee
- Supplemental Plan Waiver (For Clinical Students Only)
- Life Change Event Form
- SHS Waiver for More Than 50 Miles
- Dual Degree Students Information
- Student Health Service Brochure
- Aetna Student Health Insurance Benefit Summary 17-18
- Aetna Student Health Plan Comparison Highlight 17-18
- Columbia Student Dental Plan
- The New York Health Care Proxy Law allows you to appoint someone you trust to make health care decisions for you if you lose the ability to make decisions yourself.
- It is recommended that everyone over the age of 18 appoint a health care agent.
- It is important to discuss your wishes with your health care providers. SHS encourages all CUMC students to appoint a health care proxy and to keep a copy of their completed form on file at SHS.
- More information about Advance Directives.