Long Quach, PsyD is a licensed clinical psychologist who joined CUMC Student Health Service in 2017. Prior to joining CUMC, Dr. Quach had been a staff psychologist at Skidmore College’s Health and Wellness Center. He is currently part of a private group practice in midtown Manhattan.
Dr. Quach provides multi-culturally sensitive integrative psychotherapy drawing from cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), mindfulness, motivational interviewing and psychodynamic therapies. He is fluent in Vietnamese.
- PsyD Adler School of Professional Psychology
- BA Stony Brook University
Certifications & Licensure
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist in the State of New York
- Clinical Psychologist in Private Psychotherapy Group Practice
- Clinical Psychologist, Thrive NYC, Brooklyn College
- Clinical Psychologist, Skidmore College Health and Wellness Center