Mental Health Services (MHS) offers a range of groups. Some are time-limited while others are open-ended; some focus on learning specific skills, others on providing a safe environment to explore difficult feelings and experiences. Those interested in joining a group should contact the group facilitator to schedule a confidential individual meeting to discuss your participation further.
International Students Drop-In Discussion Group
This monthly drop-in group addresses a series of issues specific to international students.
- Adjustment to new academic and social environments
- Navigation of cultural and language differences
- Experiences with political and institutional systems
- Family and relationship concerns
- Intersecting identities
- Coping with discrimination and/or bias
- Managing stress
For more information, or to register, please see our flyer or contact Dr. Sam Klugman firstname.lastname@example.org or (212) 305-3400. The first meeting will be Fri Sept 29, 2017 12-1 pm at Hammer Health Sciences Building, LL207.