Congratulations and welcome to Columbia University Medical Center (CUMC). The team at the Student Health Service (SHS) is excited to work with you to help you achieve optimal health and academic success during your time at CUMC. In order to do so, we have a full array of onsite services including:
- Primary care medical services
- Mental health
- Preventive health and wellness
- Referrals for specialist care (when necessary)
- 24/7 On-call emergency clinician
We know that the transition to graduate school and life in NYC can be both exciting and overwhelming so we are here to help you navigate through any and all health challenges that may arise. To start things off on the right foot, we have included the following steps to help make the enrollment process easier.
- Head over to the Preregistration Health Requirements page and read the health requirements letter for your program.
- Leave enough time to collect the necessary information.
- Complete forms and send in prior to the deadline date.
- Register for classes for the semester.
- Come see us! Make an appointment with one of our clinicians so that we can personally welcome you to CUMC and kick off a productive and collaborative health partnership.
More information on our location, hours of operation and contact information can be found here. In the meantime, if you have any questions concerning preregistration requirements, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Again, welcome to Columbia! We wish you the best as you enter this exciting phase in your career and are looking forward to working with you to ensure your time at CUMC is healthy, happy and successful.