Addiction Information & Management Strategies
50 Haven Avenue, Suite 102
New York, NY 10032
Stephanie Rozen joined the Columbia University Medical Center (CUMC) Center for Student Wellness in 2012 as Director of the Addiction Information & Management Strategies (AIMS) office. She came to CUMC with over 14 years of experience providing wellness, counseling, and education services to a breadth of demographics and communities. Stephanie received her Master’s in Social Work and Bachelors in Psychology from Kutztown University and is currently a New York State Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) and a Certified Alcohol and Substance Abuse Counselor (CASAC).
Stephanie finds working with the talented students at CUMC immensely rewarding. She particularly enjoys overseeing Addiction Rounds, the monthly educational series sponsored by AIMS.
- MSW, Kutztown University of Pennsylvania
- BSc, Kutztown University of Pennsylvania
Certifications & Licensure
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker in the State of New York
- Credentialed Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counselor in the State of New York
- Graduate Assistant to the President’s Roundtable on Alcohol and Other Drugs, Kutztown University of Pennsylvania
- Counselor at The Halfway Home of the Lehigh Valley
- Primary Therapist at R.A.F.T. (Recovering Adolescents and Families Together)
- Psycho-educational Facilitator of parenting classes for substance dependent parents