Carlton McGregor, M.D.
Associate Professor of Clinical Medicine
Education and Training
- B.S. at Fordham College, Bronx, NY, 1976
- Medical School:
- Harvard Medical School, Cambridge, MA, 1980
- Presbyterian Hospital in the City of New York, NY, 1980-1981
- Presbyterian Hospital in the City of New York, NY, 1981-1983
- Pulmonary Medicine, Columbia University, College ofPhysicians and Surgeons, New York, NY, 1983-1986
- Pulmonary Disease Medicine
- General Pulmonology Medicine
- Internal Medicine Diplomate, 1988
- Pulmonary Medicine Diplomate, 1994
- Leibowitz DW, Smith CR, Michler RE, Gingsburg M, Schulman LL, McGregor CC, Li Mandri G, Weslow RG, DiTullo MR, Homma S. Incidence of complication involving the pulmonary veins following lung Transplantation: a prospective transesophageal echocardiographic study. J Am CoIl Cardiol, 1994; 24: 671-675.
- Grewal Rg, McGregor CC, and Cole RP. Role ofFlexible bronchoscopy in the diagnosis of pulmonary tuberculosis in HN-infected patients.1. Bronchoscopy, 1995; 2:92-97.
- Berkowitz N, Schulman LL, McGregor CC, Markowitz D, Gastroparesis after lung transplantation: potential role in potoperative complications. Chest, 1995; 108:1602-1607.
- Leitbowitz F, smith CR, Michler RE, Ginsburg M, Schulman LL, McGregor CC, Li Mandri G, Weslow RG, DiTullo MR, Homma S. Incidence ofcomplication involving the pulmonary veins following lung transplantations: a prospective transesophageal perfusion in dogs. Am J Physiol 1995; 268:HI521-H1530
- Schulman LL, Ho E, Reed E, McGregor CC, Smith Cr, Rose EA, Suciu-Foca N. Immunology monitoring in lung allograft recipients. Transplantation, 1996; 61 :252-257.
- Berkowitz N, Schulman LL, McGregor CC, Markowitz D, Gastroparesis after lung transplantation: Potential role in postoperative respirtory complications. Chest, December 1995; 108:1602-1607.
- Shreeniwas R, Marboe C, McGregor CC, Schulman LL, Adhesion molecule in pulmonary allograft rejection. Transplantation Proceedings 1996; in press.
- Shreeniwas R, Schulman LL, McGregor ce, and Austin JHM. Opportunistic bronchopulmonary infections after lung transplantation: Clinical and radiographic findings. Radiology, in Press
- Schulman LL, Shreeniwas T, McGregor CC, Ginsburg ME, Michler RE, Oz MC, Fisher PE. Smith CR, Bronchial anastomotic complications after lung transplantation. J Bronchology, 1996; in press.
- Bangsberg DR, Crowley K, Moss A, Dobkin JF, McGregor CC, Neu HC. Reduction in Tuberculin Skin-Test Conversion Among Medical House Staff Associated with Improved Tuberculosis Infection Control Practices. Infection Control and Hospital Epidemiology, Vol. 18. No 8; Aug 1997; 700-705.
*Please see CV for complete list of publications