Developmental Biology

Neurology

Strategic Plan
CUMC History
Biomedical Imaging
Research Briefs
Around & About
Point of View

A crowd of 5,000 attended the formal dedication of the Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center on Oct. 12, 1928, in Washington Heights. Former P&S Dean Samuel W. Lambert, who first initiated the affiliation with Presbyterian Hospital, delivered the keynote address that day. In November 2003, Dr. Gerald Fischbach, executive vice president and dean, announced at a meeting that Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center would now be known as Columbia University Medical Center.


[Top]