About P&S

Chairman, Editorial Board
Thomas Q. Morris, M.D.
ALUMNI PROFESSOR EMERITUS OF
CLINICAL MEDICINE

Editor
Bonita Eaton Enochs
ASSISTANT VICE PRESIDENT,
EXTERNAL RELATIONS
DIRECTOR OF PUBLICATIONS

Science Editor
Anna Sobkowski

Contributing Writers
Nicholas Christy, M.D.
Susan Conova
Robin Eisner
John Koester, Ph.D.
Adar Novak
Megan Patrick, M.D.
Ricardo Rios

Alumni News Editor
Marianne Wolff, M.D.

Alumni Writer
Peter Wortsman

Design and Art Direction
Claudia Brandenburg

Editorial Board
Rita Charon, M.D.
Mucio (Kit) Delgado'06
Kate DiSipio'07
Gerald D. Fischbach, M.D.
Kenneth Forde, M.D.
Bruce Forester, M.D.
Oscar Garfein, M.D.
Leonard C. Harber, M.D.
Edgar Housepian, M.D.
Georgiana Jagiello, M.D.
Jonathan LaPook, M.D.
Margaret Lauerman'06
Jay Lefkowitch, M.D.
Katy Nellans'06
Stephen E. Novak
Carmen Ortiz-Neu, M.D.
John Schullinger, M.D.
Paulina Sergot'06
Joseph Tenenbaum, M.D.
Brad Zacharia'07
John Truman, M.D.

P&S is published three times a year for alumni, faculty, students, and other supporters of the College of Physicians & Surgeons. It is published by the college and the P&S Alumni Association through the Office of External Relations.

Gerald D. Fischbach, M.D.
EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT FOR HEALTH AND BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES, DEAN OF THE FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES, AND DEAN OF THE FACULTY OF MEDICINE

Marilyn L. Castaldi
CHIEF COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER

Address correspondence to:
Bonita Enochs, P&S Editor
College of Physicians & Surgeons
630 W. 168th St.
New York, NY 10032

e-mail: psjournal@columbia.edu

Alumni should update their addresses by writing the Alumni Association at the address above or calling the alumni office at (212) 305-1454.

Faculty should contact their departmental administrators to update their addresses, which are obtained through the Columbia University personnel system.

Others with questions about the mailing list may contact the editor at (212) 305-3877. P&S is available on the World Wide Web at www.cumc.columbia.edu/news/journal/

ON THE COVER: The Irving Cancer Research Center, made possible by a lead gift from Herbert and Florence Irving, is located at 166th Street and St. Nicholas Avenue. Page 16. Illustration by John Gibson.

| TOP |