After receipt of Notice of Award, our team will work with SPA to set up a project account.
The procedure is outlined below:
- Notice of Award (NOA) is received
- The Pediatrics Research team sends the budget to SPA and confirms all investigators have completed FCOI training
- SPA obtains FCOI clearance and sets up the account.
- The Pediatrics pre-award team will send all relevant information to PI, DA, and post award team
- The Post award team allocates salaries to the project account
- If your project involves subawards, the pre-award team will work with SPA to set up the subawards and issue subaward agreements to the subrecipients.
- If you are awarded a grant from a non-federal sponsor, the terms of the agreement will be reviewed by the SPA legal team and the agreement will be signed though SPA.
- Please note that Principal Investigators, Division Administrators and/or Coordinators are not authorized signatories and cannot sign or accept agreements on behalf of the University.