Save the date for presentations tailored to general pediatricians interested in expanding their knowledge of subspecialty areas. Presentations will cover new or updated guidelines and practice parameters that impact primary pediatric care.
Join NewYork-Presbyterian/Morgan Stanley Children’s Hospital and Columbia University Medical Center for a daylong Continuing Medical Education (CME) course featuring speakers from among our faculty.
Date: Saturday, Dec. 3, 2016
Time: 7:15 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Location: Education and Conference Center at NewYork-Presbyterian/Vivian and Seymour Milstein Family Heart Center, 173 Fort Washington Avenue, New York, NY 10032
- Shumyle Alam, MD, Pediatric Urology
- Julie Khlevner, MD, Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Nutrition
- William Middlesworth, MD and Patricia Vuguin, MD, Pediatric Surgery & Pediatric Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism
- Michael Perrino, DDS, MD, Pediatric Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Beth Rackow, MD, FACOG, Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology
- Beverley Sheares, MD, MS, Pediatric Pulmonology
- Melissa Stockwell, MD, MPH, Child and Adolescent Health
- Oliver Stroeh, MD, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Anticipate availability of registration in September. Please check back at www.columbiacme.org.
For more information, contact the Center for Continuing Medical Education at Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons, at (212) 305-3334 or email@example.com.
AMA Credit Designation Statement
This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit.™