Haiqing Hua, PhD
Teresa M. Lee, M.D.
- Residency, Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
- Fellowship, Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
- Studying the genetics of atherosclerosis and heart development using mouse models and using SNPs to study hypertension in humans
- Characterizing the genetic causes of cardiomyopathy, inherited arrhythmias, and congenital heart disease
Patrick Cheung, PhD
- The University of Hong Kong, B.Eng.
- The University of Hong Kong, M.Phil.
- Columbia University, Ph.D
- Center for Computational Biology and Bioinformatics, Columbia University, 2008-2009
- Genetics of Type 1 Diabetes
- Genomewide association study
- Analysis on next generation sequencing data Multiple rare variant analysis
Kylie Foo, PhD
Kitty Wang, PhD
Ms. Chong is a graduate student in the Institute of Human Nutrition. She is currently working on a project which studies the interactions of the insulin and leptin signaling pathways in the hypothalamus.
Ms. Wang is a graduate student in the Institute of Human Nutrition.
Mr. Gill received his MPH from Columbia University’s Mailman School of Public Health in 2010. He is a predoctoral graduate student in the Department of Epidemiology and the Genetics of Complex Disorders Training Program and is studying the genetic basis of extreme obesity in humans.