A complete list of publications in scientific journals, with authorship from the division, is at http://www.biomath.info/publications .
Selected Recent Publications
- Reyes-Sofer G, Holleran S, Karmally W, Ngai C, Chen NT, Torres M, Ramakrishnan R, Blaner WS, Berglund L, Ginsberg HN, Tuck C. Measures of postprandial lipoproteins are not associated with coronary artery disease in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus. J Lipid Res. 50:1901-9, 2009.
- Ramakrishnan R, Ramakrishnan JD. Utilizing Mass Measurements in Tracer Studies - A Systematic Approach to Efficient Modeling. Metabolism. 57:1078-87, 2008.
- Rubin J, Kim HJ, Pearson TA, Holleran S, Berglund L, Ramakrishnan R. The apolipoprotein(a) gene: Linkage disequilibria at three loci differs in African Americans and Caucasians. Atherosclerosis. 201:138-47, 2008.
- Harper JW, Holleran SF, Ramakrishnan R, Bhagat G, Green PH. Anemia in celiac disease is multifactorial in etiology. Am J Hematol. 82:996-1000, 2007.
- Ramakrishnan R. Alternative equations for whole-body protein synthesis and for fractional synthetic rates of proteins. Metabolism. 56:1550-60, 2007.
- Ramakrishnan R. Studying apolipoprotein turnover with stable isotope tracers - correct analysis is by modeling enrichments. J Lipid Res. 47:2738-53, 2006.
- Nagashima K, Lopez C, Donovan D, Ngai C, Fontanez N, Bensadoun A, Fruchart-Najib J, Holleran S, Cohn JS, Ramakrishnan R, Ginsberg HN. Effects of the PPARgamma agonist pioglitazone on lipoprotein metabolism in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus. J Clin Invest. 115:1323-32, 2005.