The annual faculty review will open by November 30th. An email with the link will be sent once available. You can log in with your university UNI and password.
Dates for 2017 review:
- Period Covered: January 1, 2017 - December 31, 2017
- By November 30th: Review process will open
- March 23, 2018: Division Directors are to have completed all reviews from their divisions
- July 2018: Process closes for 2017-2018 period
All faculty and officers of instruction must sign the professionalism charter, regardless of whether you need to the complete the entire review form. If you are only signing the professionalism charter, please click “Save” and then click “Submit” on the top right the form after selecting your response in “Status.”
If you are new and haven’t completed the faculty review before, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and division after creating your review to ensure your review appears in the correct division.
Reminders for all:
- The website works best on Chrome, Firefox, and Safari versus Internet Explorer.
- If you are working from home, you must connect through VPN. If you have not already created VPN, this link provides instructions (click your device in Section II. Set Up VPN for step-by-step instructions).
- When entering your information, such as publications, please be sure to enter ONE PER BOX, especially if your division is trying to collect this data.
- Make sure to save frequently by clicking the “Save” button (located at top and bottom of page). Data that has not been saved will be lost when you navigate to another page.
- Committees and goals from last year will autopopulate. Other information must be re-entered. You may have last year’s review and this year’s open at the same time on different tabs if you’d like to copy and paste information.
- After division director comments are submitted, faculty should log in and click “Submit” so to acknowledge the review. Faculty are encouraged to enter a response under “Faculty Response” on the “Overall Evaluation and Response” page.
Reminders for Division Directors:
Your review and your completed faculty reviews must be submitted by March 23. This is a hard deadline and NOT based on when Dr. Stanberry meets with you which will occur at a later date after he has had a chance to review the data. You should set an internal deadline for your division members based on your schedule and the size of your division so that you can meet this deadline.
Please contact Caitlin Gamble at email@example.com or 212-305-8079.