Using the Resource 25 WebViewer
Using a web-based software program called the Resource 25 (R25) WebViewer you may:
- View CUMC campus event information online.
- View details and availability of campus classrooms, auditoriums and conference rooms.
- Search for rooms, events and classes.
- Export events directly to your Outlook calendar.
- Request spaces and resources for an event and track progress of the request*
* A login is required to place reservation requests.
For all requests our current Room Scheduling Policies still apply.
If you would simply like to view the event and location information online you do not need a login.
Resource25 WebViewer Login Access and Training:
Attending a one-hour training session about the R25 WebViewer online system is required for all CUMC staff members that manage room requests for their department. Training sessions will be held in the 2nd floor Computer Classroom of the Hammer Library on the following dates:
We are currently only scheduling one class per month due to low demand. If you will not be placing reservation requests frequently as part of your job duties, we ask that you find someone in your department that already has a login to place the request for you. Anyone can view information in the WebViewer to see what is available, a login is only required to place a request.
- Wednesday December 10th, 4pm to 4:50pm
You must email or call us ahead of time to reserve a spot in the class! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include:
you do not include all of the above we will not be able to reserve your spot. We will email a confirmation or contact you if the training session is full.
- Date of the training session you'd like to attend
- Your first and last name
- UNI (or NYPH user ID if you do not have a UNI)
- phone number
- Affiliation with CUMC (Faculty, Staff or Student)
- Department and Division or School and Program
Once you have completed the training, your username and password will be set up to allow access to the R25 WebViewer in order to make requests.
Space Booking Exceptions:
Scheduling space for classroom use is given first priority. Space requests for non-classroom use may only be submitted after classroom scheduling has been completed for each period. The dates below outline the periods when non-classroom requests may be submitted.
||Special events and other requests accepted
|January through May
||Third Monday in October
|June through the third week in August
||Third Monday in April
|The fourth week in August through December
||Fourth Monday in May
Example: Today's date is April 10, 2012. To reserve Hammer 301 for a special event on June 25, 2012, you may submit your request anytime after April 16, 2012 using the R25 WebViewer.