Using the 25Live Event Scheduler
The web-based 25Live program allows you to:
* Approved access is required to place reservation requests, see the 25Live Event Reservations page for instructions, including transferring access from an older Resource25 WebViewer account.
- View CUMC campus event information online at https://25live.collegenet.com/cumc.
- View details and availability of campus classrooms, auditoriums and conference rooms.
- Search for rooms, events and classes.
- Request spaces and resources for an event and track progress of the request*
If you would simply like to view event and location information you do not need to sign in or have pre-approved access.
25Live is most compatible with current versions of Firefox or Chrome web browsers, and may run slowly in Internet Explorer. It has limited functionality on mobile devices.
Viewing Events, Dates and Locations in 25Live
Anyone may view scheduled events in 25Live. For the current schedule make sure the Calendar tab to the right is selected. To adjust the range of locations or dates use the bar below the Calendar tab.
Click the image for a larger view
Event and location names are highlighted in blue. Hovering your cursor over a name will bring up basic details for the event or location, or you can click directly on its name to view more information.
While anyone with a Columbia UNI account can sign in to 25Live using the link in the upper right corner, it is not necessary to sign in to view events or space information. It is only required when placing a reservation, however you will not see or be able to use reservation options in 25Live unless you have already been approved.
IMPORTANT: If you do sign in to 25Live, be sure to completely close all open instances of the web browser (select File - Exit from the upper right menu, or click the X at the top right of the browser window) to fully sign out. You may remain signed in to 25Live if you do not.