|For support: call extension 5-Help (212-305-4357) or email us
Server Support - Services
We have experience in providing a wide variety of Server resources for many different departments at CUMC. For information on plans and pricing to suit your needs, please email questions or details to firstname.lastname@example.org. By outsourcing with us, you will gain:
- Access to the pooled talent of a wide variety of experienced server technicians and systems administrators
- Use of high performance servers, kept safe and up to date with timely installation of patches and upgrades by technicians
able to focus solely on server system maintenance
- Well secured equipment, stored in state of the art server rooms with 24 hour temperature monitoring
- A supply of servers that have been hand-picked by our experts to provide the best in fault-tolerance, scalability and
- A professional team already working in conjunction with CUMC's Core Resources
and Information Security to stay abreast of campus technical issues and requirements
- The assurance of well-tested disaster recovery plans, including offsite storage and rapid restoration of data, keeping in
compliance with HIPAA and CUMC requirements
- The strength of IT professionals already experienced in both current medical computing platforms and the requirements of
integrating external resources and vendor solutions
Available services include:
- File and Print - we can provide secure, scalable storage for your data and top notch
management of over-the-network print queues. File services include network drive space that is easily accessible from any computer in your
department, including telecommuters, traveling laptop users, and other off campus systems. We can provide varying space and access levels to
network drives, folders and files for your department based on your requirements.
- User account management - server-managed logon IDs for the computers in your department provide
much needed system security, with a team of administrators available for logon and password issues. This can also allow your employees to
work on different computers in the department, without requiring that a technician manage logon information for each individual system whenever
your staff changes.
- Data Backup and Restoration - frequent server backups that are stored securely off campus meet with
best practices for disaster recovery. Options for snapshot restoration of data - allowing users on their own to
immediately regain lost, deleted or damaged data - allow for the easiest possible data recovery option.
- Server Management - we can easily provide configuration, installation and maintenance of
servers for your department, scaled to fit your specific technical needs. Our servers are housed in a facilities specially designed to
meet the demands of high end computing equipment, including around the clock temperature monitoring to prevent overheating.
- Consulting Services - let our experts provide you with the latest information on technical
and campus resources, with the goal of finding the best IT solution for your department.
The Server Support group also works closely with
Application Development to support
a variety of specialized and off-the-shelf programs, please
click here for more information.
| TOP |
Last updated 8/14/2014