Todd Rosenblat, M.D.
New Patient Email - Hemoncnewpatients@columbia.edu
Fax - 212-305-8111
Outpatient Office Location
Herbert Irving Pavilion, Garden
161 Fort Washington Ave at W. 165th St.
New York, NY
Dr. Rosenblat is an Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine at Columbia University Medical Center, College of Physicians and Surgeons. He is a hematologist/oncologist with expertise in the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic leukemias, myeloproliferative neoplasms, and myelodysplastic syndrome. His research focuses on development of new and more effective treatments for patients with acute myeloid leukemia. This includes the development of novel drugs and drug combinations, as well as immunotherapy for myeloid leukemias. He received his MD from Stony Brook University and completed his fellowship in medical oncology/hematology at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center.
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia
- Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndrome
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disease
- Polycythemia Vera
- Essential Thrombocythemia
- Hematologic Malignancy
- Internal Medicine
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine, Columbia University Medical Center
- M.D., 2003 Stony Brook University, School of Medicine, Stony Brook, NY
Internship and Residency
- 2003-2006, Department of Medicine, NYU, New York, NY
- 2006-2009, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY