Mark Benjamin Stoopler, M.D.
Fax - 212 305-1019
Outpatients Office Location
Irving Pavilion 9 936
161 Fort Washington Ave.
New York, NY
Mark B. Stoopler, M.D. is an Associate Clinical Professor of Medicine at the New York Presbyterian Hospital-Columbia University Medical Center.
Dr. Stoopler received his Bachelor of Science degree from Tulane University in 1971 and his medical degree from Cornell University Medical College in 1975. He completed his residency at North Shore University Hospital/Memorial Hospital and his oncology fellowship at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center in New York City before joining the Columbia faculty in 1980. He is a Fellow of the American College of Physicians and a member of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer, the International Society of Gastrointestinal Oncology, the American Federation for Clinical Research and the Southwest Oncology Group. Dr. Stoopler is involved in patient care, clinical research and teaching on the medical oncology service.
- Lung Cancer
- Esophageal Cancer
- Internal Medicine
- Associate Clinical Professor of Medicine, Columbia University Medical Center
- B.S., 1971, Tulane University, New Orleans, LA
- M.D., 1975, Weill Cornell Medical College, New York, NY
Internship and Residency
- Internal Medicine, 1976, North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System, Manhasset, NY
- Medical Oncology, 1980, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY
- Research Fellow, 1980, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY