Kevin Kalinsky, M.D., M.S.
New Patient Email - Hemoncnewpatients@columbia.edu
Administrative Office Tel - 212 305-0170
Fax - 212 305-0178
Outpatient Office Location
Irving Pavilion 10
161 Fort Washington Ave at W. 165th St.
New York, NY
Dr. Kalinsky, MD, MS, is an Assistant Professor of Medicine at Columbia University Medical Center (CUMC). Dr. Kalinsky received his undergraduate B.A. from Emory University. He received his M.D. from the Medical University of South Carolina and completed his Internal Medicine internship and residency at Tufts Medical Center. During his Hematology/Oncology fellowship at Tufts Medical Center, Dr. Kalinsky received the Abby Shevitz Award for Young Physician's in Hematology/Oncology. In Boston, he also trained as a breast cancer clinical research fellow at Massachusetts General Hospital. In addition, he completed an advanced oncology fellowship in breast cancer at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center.
Dr. Kalinsky cares for patients diagnosed with breast cancer and teaches on the Breast Oncology service. Dr. Kalinsky’s research involves the development of early phase clinical trials to assess novel therapeutic agents in breast cancer. The goal of his research is to translate findings developed at the bench to clinical trials for study at the bedside. His work is funded by a number of sources, including the National Institute of Health and SWOG/Hope Foundation.
- Breast Cancer
- Internal Medicine
- Assistant Professor of Medicine, Columbia University Medical Center
- B.A., Emory University, Atlanta, GA
- M.S., Biostatistics, Columbia University, NY
Internship and Residency
- Internal Medicine, Tufts Medical Center, Boston, MA
- Clinical Fellow, Hematology and Oncology, Tufts Medical Center, Boston, MA
- Breast Cancer Clinical Research Fellow, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA
- Breast Cancer Advanced Oncology Fellow, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY