David L. Diuguid, M.D.
New Patients Tel - 212 305-5098
Administrative Office Tel - 212 305-0527
Fax - 212 3305-0771
Outpatient Office Location
Irving Pavilion 10
161 Fort Washington Ave at W 165th St.
Hope Sheridan Associate Professor of Clinical Hematology in the Department of Medicine College of Physicians & Surgeons of Columbia University.
Dr. Diuguid received his undergraduate degree from Harvard College where he graduated cum laude. He matriculated at Weill Cornell and received his medical degree in 1979. He did residency at Boston University Medical Center where he served as Chief Resident from 1982 to 1983. He then completed his fellowship training at Tufts New England Medical Center in Boston and served on the faculty there for three years before coming to Columbia. Dr. Diuguid cares for patients with both bleeding and clotting disorders with a special emphasis on patients with a history of increased risk of clotting problems. He also cares for patients with hematological malignancies including lymphoma, acute and chronic leukemia, and myeloma. He currently is involved in patient care, clinical research, and teaching on the hematology service. He serves as Head of the Coagulation Service and is also Head of the Section of Hematology.
- Leukemia & Myeloma
- Internal Medicine
- Hope Sheridan Associate Professor of Clinical Medicine & Clinical Pathology, Columbia University Medical Center
- A.B., 1975, Harvard College, Cambridge, MA
- M.D., 1979, Cornell University Medical College, New York, NY
Internship and Residency
- Internal Medicine, 1983, Boston University Medical Center, Boston, MA
- Hematology/Oncology, 1987, Tufts-New England Medical Center, Boston, MA