Columbia University Medical Center Facilities will install and repair doors within the Medical Center.
A fee is charged for replacing doors and/or providing additional service such as planing and is based on an hourly labor rate, (link to “CUMC FM Service Rates”), plus the cost of materials
Providing as much of the information below as you can will help us provide you with a more timely and accurate estimate.
- What type of door? (wood, metal, glass, sliding, Dutch, double, with or without a window?)
- Will the door be stained, painted, or refinished?
- What is the approximate size (height, width, thickness) of the door?
- Will a pre-existing door need to be removed?
- What type of lock, if any, will be installed? Will it be a pre-existing or new lock?
- How many keys, if any, will be needed for the lock?
- Is there a carpet? Will the door need to be planed or shaved to clear the carpet?
There is no charge for repair and maintenance of existing doors.