Towers I, II, III
100 Haven Avenue
New York, NY 10032
Construction of the Towers began in 1970, At that time, the courtyard entrance of Bard Hall was closed and a common entrance was created for both Bard Hall and 60 Haven Ave. (Tower 1), thus joining the buildings and their names. The three towers — rising 30 stories above the rocky cliffs of Washington Heights — serve as the landmark feature for Columbia University Health Sciences Housing. The Towers provide spacious two, three and four-person suites for single students.
- kitchen facilities: full kitchen in each apartment
- bathroom facilities: full bathroom in each apartment
- furnishings: depending upon what type of lease, there are some rooms that are furnished: bed, dresser, desk with chair. Bedrooms are typically 9 x 12
- Common area lighting provided; students provide task and any additional lighting; windows have blinds and/or shades. Students have separate bedroom.
- elevator service
- laundry facilities
- 24 -hour security
- The buildings are centrally air conditioned and heated.
RENTAL FEES UTILITIES
The apartment is based on a monthly rental fee. The monthly rental fee is subject to an annual rent increase on June 1, Heat, hot and cold water, gas, and central air conditioning are included in the monthly rent. Electricity, telephone, and cable service ore not included in the monthly rent.