Between October 1 and April 15, students and affiliates visiting Columbia University Medical Center can take advantage of short-term housing to ensure they're staying close to their work and study spaces at the medical center.
How to Apply
- Your stay must be at least one month, maximum three months.
- Please obtain a letter from the CUMC department hosting you that includes the reason for and the duration of your visit to the medical center.
- Please request an application from firstname.lastname@example.org; fill out the application and submit that application and your letter to that email address.
Accommodations will be provided in Bard Hall.
- Single dorm room, approximately 10'x13'
- Communal bathrooms and showers on each floor
- Communal kitchen on the 11th floor
- Pay-per-use washers and dryers on 2nd floor
Each room includes the following amenities:
- Twin XL bed and mattress, dresser, desk and chair, and lounge chair
- A set of bed linens and towels
Housekeeping service is not provided. The guest is responsible for the cleanliness of the room.
With purchase of a monthly pass, you may use Bard Athletic Center. located in the lower levels of Bard Hall.
The monthly rate for short-term accommodation is $810. This includes electricity and wireless internet.
There is a minimum stay of one month, and a maximum stay of three months. Each night beyond the monthly rate will be $40 and should not exceed more than three extra nights. Payment via US personal check, Visa, or MasterCard is due upon arrival.
College of Physicians & Surgeons Applicants
If you are interviewing at the College of Physicians and Surgeons, you may rent a room in Bard Hall for a one- or two-night stay during your interview. Please contact email@example.com directly to request an application.
For inquiries, or to make arrangements, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-305-4357, option 2.