Couples Student Housing - Filing Instructions

Newly accepted students who will be enrolled full-time in the College of Physicians and Surgeons, the College of Dental Medicine, the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, the School of Nursing, the Mailman School of Public Health, the Programs in Human Nutrition, Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy or current full-time students, are eligible to apply for CUMC housing. Individuals must maintain full time matriculated student status to continue and remain in campus housing.

>> Couples Student Housing Application


Single Student Housing - Filing Instructions

Eligibility for Medical Center Housing is limited to full-time matriculated Medical Center Students.

Throughout your stay in CUMC campus housing, you must maintain full-time matriculated student status in an approved Medical Center academic program. You will be asked to leave University housing if your status drops to part-time. October and February graduates have until the end of the month in which they graduate to move out of University housing. May grads must move out by the last day of their contract/lease. May grads who will be continuing at the Medical Center as post-doctoral research fellows or as residents at Presbyterian Hospital may apply to continue in University housing. This continuation is offered for a maximum of one year. Upon approval, post grads occupying single student designated accommodations are re-assigned to campus studio apartments. Individuals occupying student couples housing will maintain their current apartment.

>> Single Student Housing Application


P&S Single Student Housing - Filing Instructions

Eligibility for Medical Center housing is limited to full-time matriculate students enrolled in a school at the Medical Center. Review all materials related to accommodations and rates. Then complete this application. Any additional information you think would be helpful to us when assigning you a room in Bard Hall should be noted in the appropriate section below. Additional documentation may be required.

>> P&S Single Student Housing Application


Need Help? Contact the Office of Housing Services

212-305-Help (4357), select 'Option 2'
Monday-Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
For all after hours emergency issues:
Georgian: 212-305-6868 | 154 Haven: 212-304-7144 | 390 Ft. Washington: 212-927-3539 | Bard/Tower 1 304-7002 | Tower 2: 304-7262 | Tower 3: 305-1300

  • Student/Tenant Guide
  • Moving
  • Disability Services

Facilities Operations

650 West 168th Street
Black Building, Room B-02
New York, NY 10032
Tel: 212-305-4357 (Option 3)
Fax: (212) 305-1026

Parking Office

650 West 168th Street
Black Building
New York, NY 10032
Tel: 212-305-4357 (Option 7)
Fax: 212-305-1026

Columbia University
School of Nursing

Housing Services

50 Haven Avenue
Bard Hall, 1st Floor
New York, NY 10032
Tel: 212-304-7000
or 212-305-4357 (Option 2)


Vagelos Education Center

Service excellence through innovation, value, communication and quality.