Campus accommodations for students include a wide range of offerings from single dormitory rooms, to 2, 3, and 4 person suites, to one bedroom apartments. The newly constructed 390 Ft. Washington Residence houses Postdoctoral Fellows in studio and 1 bedroom apartments, while faculty are offered accommodations at the Morningside Campus.
Important Upcoming Dates
- Below are important CUMC Housing application dates for current and newly admitted students. Click here to check your housing eligibility.
- February 3, 2014-March 31, 2014: Currently enrolled students in College of Dental Medicine School or ETP (Nursing); housing notification will occur in early April 2014
- April 15, 2014-June 1, 2014: Newly admitted and currently enrolled students (beginning in Fall 2014); housing notification will occur in mid-June 2014
To ensure fair housing for as many CUMC students as possible, the Office of Housing Services uses the following priority structure for housing assignments:
- Priority 1: International applicants
- Priority 2: Applicants within the United States coming from farthest away then moving eastward
- Priority 3: Applicants from the Tristate area (New York, New Jersey and Connecticut)
Please note the number and type of student housing units available for rent at any given time varies throughout the year. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that you will be housed in accommodations that satisfy your first preference in terms of type, location, and price range.
Look up frequently asked questions for current and prospective students and tenants. If you don’t see your questions or concerns listed in the Housing FAQs, please contact the CUMC Office of Housing Services at email@example.com.