390 Fort Washington Avenue Residence
Built in 2001, our 390 Fort Washington Avenue residence houses postdoctoral research fellows/scientists. Learn how to apply.
The building has 46 units, 10 of which are one-bedroom apartments; the remaining units are studios. Located between 177th Street and 178th Street, the building is a ten-minute walk from the heart of the Columbia University Medical Center campus.
- Full kitchen in each apartment
- Full bathroom in each apartment
- Studios include a full-size Murphy bed
- One-bedroom apartments are unfurnished
- Lighting: Common areas are lit but residents must provide lighting for their bedrooms
- Windows have blinds or shades
Building Features and Amenities
- Elevator service
- Laundry: Card-operated washers and dryers on the second floor
- 24-hour security
- Mailboxes. Packages can be delivered to the lobby; however, if a package needs a signature, you must sign. Security will not sign or hold packages.
- Included in rent: The building is centrally heated and air conditioning units are provided in each apartment. Hot/cold water, heat, and air conditioner are included in your rent. Wireless internet is provided by CUMC IT.
- Not included: Gas, phone, cable, and electricity. While the building does have air conditioning readily available, tenants will be billed for the electricity used to run the air conditioner.
Sample Floor Plans