154 Haven Avenue
New York, NY 10032
In accordance with CUMC’s Smoke-Free policy, smoking, lighting or carrying any form of lit tobacco or other substance, including vapor devices such as e-cigarettes, is strictly prohibited in any CUMC residential building. Smoking is also strictly prohibited in areas around CUMC residential buildings, including on shuttle buses, in parking facilities and in courtyards and gardens located between residential buildings.
If you, the tenant, or anyone in your apartment is found to be smoking, a $250 fine will be imposed on all who reside within your apartment for each occurrence.
154 Haven Ave. was built in the 1960s and became part of Columbia University Health Sciences Housing in the early 1980s. It is located on the far end of campus and furnished studio for a single student as well as one-bedroom apartments are available for couples.
- kitchen facilities: kitchenette (no oven) and microwave
- bathroom facilities: toilet and tub and/or shower
- lighting: common area lighting provided; all other lighting provided by student; windows have shades or blinds
- laundry facilities
- elevator service
- 24-hour security provided
- All studios and one-bedrooms are furnished: full size bed, desk with hutch, desk chair, dresser drawer
The apartment rental is based on a monthly rental fee. The monthly rental fee is subject to an annual rent increase on June 1. Heat, hot and cold water are included in the monthly rent. Electricity, telephone, and cable service are not included in the monthly rent.