154 Haven Avenue Residence
Built in the 1960s, the residential building located at 154 Haven Avenue became part of the Columbia University Medical Center housing portfolio in the early 1980s. Located along the northern edge of the campus, it is within walking distance of many of our academic buildings. This residence provides furnished studio apartments for single students as well as one-bedroom apartments for couples.
- Full-size bed
- Desk with hutch and chair
- Five-drawer dresser
- Love seat
- Kitchenette: Built-in unit with sink, cook top, mini-refrigerator, and microwave (No oven)
- Bathroom: Toilet and shower, some with tub also
- Lighting: Common areas are lit but residents must provide lighting for their bedrooms
- Windows have shades or blinds
Building Features and Amenities
- Laundry: Card-operated washers and dryers adjacent to the lobby.
- Elevator service
- 24-hour security
- Please Note for Package Delivery: Tenants can pick up their packages with the door attendants of Tower II.
- Included in rent: Hot/cold water, heating, and air conditioning are included. Wired/ethernet internet is provided by CUMC IT.
- Not included: Gas, phone, cable, and electricity. While the building does have air conditioning readily available, tenants will be billed for the electricity used to run the air conditioner.
Sample Images and Floor Plans